Our ICT Resource Files contain everything you need to deliver the ICT curriculum. They consist of a ringbound resource file crammed full of creative ICT lesson plans, plus medium term plans with cross-curricular links and photocopiable activity sheets that will save you hours of preparation time.
In addition, each resource file comes with an accompanying CD containing example files - ideal practice material for pupils or demonstration material for teachers - plus an editable version of the resource file in Microsoft® Word format so that you can adapt it to suit your school.
The ICT lesson plans have clear learning objectives & outcomes and include detailed teaching notes. (There is also background information for the teacher on many aspects of ICT.) Medium-term plans give an overview of the forthcoming lessons and cross-curricular activities; while activity sheets, resource sheets and prompt sheets provide further resources on the lesson plan topics, plus ideas on how to enhance your pupils' learning in a creative and fun way.
Each lesson plan includes:
- Clearly stated objectives and outcomes
- Detailed teaching notes
- Cross-curricular links
- Suggestions for differentiation
- Helpful background information, written especially for the teacher on many aspects of ICT
- A glossary of ICT terms
The Foundation Stage ICT Resource File is accompanied by a CD containing an editable version of the whole file in Microsoft® Word format, allowing you to customise it to suit your individual school's needs, plus an electronic version of the flashcards for projection onto a whiteboard. (A site licence is included in the price.)
The Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 ICT Resource Files are accompanied by two CDs. The first CD contains all of the material from the resource file, allowing you to customise it to suit your individual school's needs. (Full instructions on how to do this are provided.) The second CD contains example files which can be used as practice material for pupils or demonstration material for teachers, which can be copied onto your school network. (A site licence is included in the price.)
In addition, our ICT Resource Files for KS1 and KS2 also include some additional FREE software which is for single-user version only*.
- The KS1 ICT Resource File comes with FREE Pictogram software (normally priced at £35)
- The KS2 ICT Resource File for Years 3 & 4 comes with FREE Ask Oscar software (normally priced at £35)
- The KS2 ICT Resource File for Years 5 & 6 comes with FREE DataSweet software (normally priced at £69)
* Although the Ask Oscar, Pictogram & DataSweet software that comes FREE with our ICT Resource Files only has a licence to install and/or use this software on a single machine, you can if you wish apply to the manufacturer Kudlian Soft for additional licences. For more details visit www.Kudlian.net