Offering vital support for dictionary skills work, as well as complete English to French and French to English sections, at the back of each dictionary is an appendix which includes days of the week, months, seasons, numbers and much more.
Ideal for using in the classroom and at home, the French dictionary contains:
• An alphabet index down the side of each page
• Key words used in context (eg. Le ski de fond)
• Definite and indefinite articles displayed
• Many contemporary words (eg. un site Internet)
• Common phrases listed in more than one place
(eg. S’il te/vous plaît is listed under both ‘p’ and s’)
But, what makes them really special is the unique colour coding system that helps pupils identify different parts of speech.