Phonics Resource File on CD
Our Phonics Resource File as a double CD set has been written to provide clear, structured, synthetic phonics materials. It corresponds to the following phases of Letters and Sounds:
|Phonics Resource File CD
||Letters and Sounds
||Phase 2; Phase 3
||Phase 5; Phase 6
The Resource File CDs offer in particular:
- A programme of listening and aural discrimination activities suitable for early Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 (KS1).
- A fast-paced introduction of grapheme–phoneme correspondence suitable for later Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 (KS1).
- An immediate start to blending and segmenting activities, as soon as graphemes are introduced.
- Letter naming and alphabet knowledge activities right from the beginning of the programme.
- A revision of known material as an integral part of every lesson.
- Advanced phonics, including blending and long vowel phonemes, for early consolidation.
- A clear structure of teacher-led materials and pupil-led activities.
- The chance to use interactive, multi-sensory activities in phonics teaching.
- Regular assessment opportunities.
Ideal for whole-class, discrete phonics teaching, group work, individual activities and active, multi-sensory learning, the Phonics Resource File CDs contain:
- Teacher's notes.
- Printable materials - alphabet frieze, grapheme frieze, word & letter cards, grapheme cards, picture cards, letter formation sheets.
- INSET training materials - PowerPoint presentations, handouts, quizzes, background notes.
- Parent handouts.
- Homework sheets.
- Assessment sheets.
The Phonics Resource File is a double CD set which is packed with:
- Interactive teacher-led activities and pupil activities.
- Guidance for teachers, training video for whole-staff INSET and printable materials for classroom use.
- Guidance for parents and activity sheets for home-based tasks.
A site licence is included in the price which allows you to use these CDs on any computer within the purchasing institition.
Please note: This CD is not compatible with Apple Mac's.