iTRACK Secondary Pupil Tracking software Tracks from Key Stage 3 to Key stage 5.
- iTRACK’s flexibility allows for any subject, with any exam board curriculum for GCSE’s, BTECs and A Levels.
- iTRACK’s flexible tracking allows up to 5 different styles of assessment to be made from numerical 1-9, standardised scores, alpha A*-E grades, any general standards such as “developing / met / not met”, as well as free text columns to be used for any purpose you require.
- iTRACK can also accommodate formative assessment, with the ability to add any objectives/statements from any curriculum you follow.
iTRACK Secondary is an online system for tracking pupil attainment and progress.
Features and benefits of ITRACK Secondary
- Intuitive design with a user-friendly interface, including flood-filling options for speed of data entry
- Fully flexible and customisable subjects/curricula
- Dashboard to provide all your key data analysis in one easy place and show which cohorts are on track
- Set targets, filter by key attributes, groups, classes and add pupil comments
- Manage and record assessments for pupils with SEND who may be working below age related expectations
- Report Writer to do the bulk of your End of Year reports for you
To find out more about iTRACK Secondary, call our friendly team on 01926 468 687 – we’re always ready for a chat!