Our Art & Design Resource File for Foundation Stage comprises:
- A full-colour, large format flipbook containing examples of works of art by artists and children
- A resource file, containing session plans and medium-term plans for the Foundation Stage, with examples of children’s and artists’ work
- A CD containing an editable version of the whole file, in Microsoft®Word, allowing you to customise it to suit your needs, plus all the images from the flipbook
Each Art & Design Resource file provides:
- Lively individual session plans
- Detailed medium-term plans
- Stepping stones and Foundation Stage profile links
- Learning objectives and outcomes
- Assessment opportunities
- Art and design vocabulary
- Colour examples of children’s work
- An explanation of the elements of art
This resource will ensure that children gain a broad range of artistic knowledge and skills in drawing, painting, collage, textiles, sculpture and printmaking. There are opportunities for the children to develop their work over several lessons, plus guidance on how to evaluate the children’s finished work.
Early Years Foundation Stage – EYFS contents
A site licence is included in the price which allows you to use the CD on any computer within the purchasing institution.