Featuring over 4 hours of videos designed to support and extend both primary pupils’ and teachers’ skills & knowlege, our Show Me How DVD set focuses on all of the different areas of design and technology covered in Years 1 to 6, including:
- Construction kits
- ICT in design and technology
- Levers and linkages
- Paper engineering
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Working with wood
Show Me How can be used in a number of ways:
- To introduce or reinforce relevant skills and techniques
- As a resource for subject leaders
- To provide additional support to staff
- For INSET purposes, i.e. for staff training and CPD
Suitable for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
A site licence is included in the price.