Our full-colour, large format Geography Flipbooks contain a wide variety of photographs, illustrations, diagrams, maps and plans, guaranteeing many inspiring and thought-provoking geography lessons.
Each flipbook is accompanied by:
- A Geography Flipbook Activities booklet containing related photocopiable activity sheets for the children. Each activity sheet has accompanying teacher’s notes, which give ideas and advice on how to use the flipbook pages, key questions and information on how to make the most of the activity sheets with the children. The learning objectives and outcomes for each lesson are listed clearly.
- A Geography Flipbook CD containing all the images that appear in the flipbook.
This resource is available for:
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2 Lower (Years 3 & 4)
- Key Stage 2 Upper (Years 5 & 6)*
* Please note that Geography Flipbook for Key Stage 2 Upper (Years 5 & 6) is now only available in CD version.