Lesson plan and Lesson Activity Sheets
Where did they come from and where did they go?
The purpose of
this lesson is:
to develop a clear understanding of where the Anglo-Saxons came from and
where they settled.
Children should learn:
• about the Anglo-Saxon homelands;
• where the Anglo-Saxons settled when they came.
• to find out about where the Anglo-Saxons came
from and where they settled.
Children should be able to:
• locate the Anglo-Saxon homelands on a map;
• identify Anglo-Saxon settlements on a modern
Full Unit available on TES or on our website