The purpose of this lesson is:
to develop a clear understanding of where the Vikings came from
and where they settled.
Children should learn:
• about the Viking homelands;
• the places that the Vikings visited;
• where the Vikings settled when they came to Britain.
• to find out where the Vikings came from and where
Children should be able to:
• locate the Viking homelands on a map;
• locate countries in the world that the Vikings
• identify Viking settlements on a modern map.
Includes Lesson Plan and Activity Sheets
Would you like the full unit? Purchase on TES or on our website