Looking for Primary School Job Descriptions? After help with your Primary School Appointment process?
Whether appointing a headteacher, teacher or non-teaching staff, the appropriate person for a job is a vital decision that will affect your entire primary school team. Here is a unique and user-friendly primary school recruitment resource that will guide you through all the school employment process from a single primary teacher job description and sample adverts through to interview questions and employment legislation.
The 3rd Edition has been been comprehensively updated to reflect current legislation and contains 29 new sections which provide:
- Customisable primary school job descriptions
- Person specifications
- Sample adverts
- Advice on shortlisting
- Reference request forms
- Interview questions and sample answers
- Interview notes sheets for members of the interview panel
- Additional tests for senior management and administrative positions
- How to use pupil panels in interviews
- An introduction to teaching and learning responsibilities.
Appropriate for paid staff and governors alike – user-friendly and fully customisable – this CD is a truly indispensable aid in selecting your most valuable professional asset – people!