LinguaNova MFL Resources
Inspiring Confidence and Creativity in Primary French (Download Only)
What is LinguaNova?
A fresh approach to engaging pupils and inspiring young learners with a passion for languages offering a “one-stop shop” which provides Teachers with an essential toolkit for delivering outstanding French language lessons at KS2:
- – Ready-made lesson plans which can be tailored to your class
- – Planning frameworks with clear, purposeful learning outcomes
- – Detailed teachers’ notes for each unit of work
- – Assessment and Monitoring activities
- – Lively and engaging resources for building confidence and developing language skills
- – Everything from reading and writing to cross-curricular links and display ideas
- – Accessible online as a perpetual licence 24/7 for £99 per year group or £350 for all four years at
What makes us different?
LinguaNova has been developed by a team of linguists who share a passion for teaching and learning languages. Built around LCP’s Primary French language teaching resources, LinguaNova goes one step further by providing teaching material, plus support and guidance to build confidence in language teaching. Our ready-to-use lessons are available wherever and whenever you need them, helping you to enthuse and inspire a new generation of language learners.