Our New Generation Primary French Resource Files provide non-specialist primary teachers with ready-to-use French lesson plans, medium-term plans and lively activities.
Each unit ensures coherence and progression through the activities and contains a detailed medium-term plan with clear learning objectives.
This comprehensive, multi-media package comprises:
- a ringbound resource file of ready-to-use primary French lesson plans, medium-term plans and activity sheets that will save you hours of preparation and planning.
- Two CDs featuring:
- Picture Bank– a wide variety of animated, interactive slides with vocabulary read aloud by a native speaker – perfect for whole-class teaching with a whiteboard and ideal for introducing and revising a topic.
- FlashPics – 100 electronic flashcards great for teaching essential vocabulary. They can be easily printed out to use in games.
- a pronunciation guide, featuring all of the vocabulary used in the course, read aloud by native speakers, offering vital support for the non-specialist.
- a number of lively French songs, all with karaoke versions that the class can sing along to, guaranteed to make French fun in your classroom!
- An electronic version of the whole file, including the activity sheets.
The medium-term plans give an overview of the forthcoming lessons, their learning objectives and outcomes, plus cross-curricular activities.
The New Generation Primary French Resource File 1 is for beginners (it’s ideal for Years 3 & 4 but is suitable for beginners of any age, including Years 5 & 6); while File 2 is the follow on.
A site licence is included in the price.
New Generation French Resources File 1 Contents:
Unit 1 Moi (All about me)
Unit 2 Jeux et chansons (Games and songs)
Unit 3 On fait la fête (Celebrations)
Unit 4 Portraits (Portraits)
Unit 5 Les quatre amis (The four friends)
Unit 6 Ça pousse! (Growing things)
Unit 7 On y va (All aboard)
Unit 8 L’argent de poche (Pocket money)
Unit 9 Raconte-moi une histoire (Tell me a story)
Unit 10 Vive le sport! (Our sporting lives)
Unit 11 Le Carnaval des animaux (‘Carnival of the animals’)
Unit 12 Quel temps fait-il? (What’s the weather like?)