Our Games Skills CD is an interactive resource that helps primary teachers develop their pupils’ positional awareness and games tactics. Ideal for whiteboard use, the activities are broken down, so that a single concept can be taught quickly prior to a lesson.
The Games Skills CD can be used:
- To introduce the concept of a playing area, and the players’ role, prior to putting this into practice.
- As an introduction to the practical session, for example, what pupils might need to consider during a football lesson focusing on defence.
- As a tool for a plenary session to check what the pupils have learned or remembered from the session.
- In a wet weather session, for pupils to practise and develop tactical awareness skills that can be put into practice next time.
Although ideal for Key Stage 2, the Games Skills CD is relevant to late Key Stage 1 as well.
- – Physical Development Resource File for Foundation Stage
- – Physical Education Resource File for Key Stage 1 (Years 1 & 2)
- – Physical Education Resource File for Lower Key Stage 2 (Years 3 & 4)
- – Physical Education Resource File for Upper Key Stage 2 (Years 5 & 6
Encourage your pupils to lead a healthy lifestyle.