Run Jump Skip and Swim – Inspiring Activities for Healthy Young People
LCP’s PE Resource File for Key Stage 1 Second Edition fully revised for the 2014 Curriculum.
The PE Resource File for Key Stage 1 Second Edition takes guidance from the 2014 Curriculum and has been carefully adapted and updated to meet the new aims and purpose of study while providing a wealth of inspiring activities to keep your pupils fit and healthy. The Second Edition features:
- updated National Curriculum links which meet the new Aims and Purpose of Study
- updated lesson plans
- 6 additional dances with specially composed sound tracks- The Great Fire of London
– Ourselves – the body
– Sleigh Ride
– Pushes and Pulls
– Houses and Homes
Each PE Resource File for Key Stage 1 comprises:
- A resource file, containing detailed individual lesson plans and medium-term plans.
- Two CDs: one containing an editable version of the whole file in Microsoft® Word, allowing you to customise it to suit your needs, plus moving images of children demonstrating actions. The other is an audio CD with specially composed music and narration. (A site licence is included in the price.)
- Lively individual plans for each lesson
- Detailed medium-term plans.
- Stepping stones and Foundation Stage Profile links.
- Learning objectives and outcomes.
- Assessment opportunities.
- Health and safety checklist.
- Activities to develop fine and large motor skills.
- Ideas for an activity fun day.