Our Science Resource File for Foundation Stage will ensure that pupils gain a broad range of science-based knowledge. Each unit provides guidance for a science-based project and develops a range of scientific skills, which will prepare the pupils well for science at Key Stage 1.
There are opportunities for pupils of all abilities to explore scientific ideas in an enjoyable and accessible way.
Each unit provides:
- lively individual activity plans
- detailed medium-term plans
- stepping stones and Foundation Stage Profile links
- learning objectives and outcomes
- assessment opportunities
- key vocabulary and key questions
- resource sheets
- home links, display ideas and extension activities
- a ringbound Resource File, containing activity plans and medium-term plans, as well as photocopiable resource sheets
- a full-colour, large-formatFlipbook containing a wide range of photographs and illustrations
a CD containing an editable version of the whole file in Microsoft® Word, allowing you to customise it to suit your needs, plus all the images from the flipbook and a number of theme-elated nursery rhymes.
A site licence is included in the price.