Übung macht den Meister for Year 8, for KS3 pupils with one piece of homework for every week of the school year (or they can be used as end-of-lesson fillers).
Your pupils will find the activities stimulating and challenging, reinforcing the work that they have already covered in class and the lively, eye-catching artwork will make the activities fun to do.
Activities progress from the more structured and straightforward to more open-ended ones and each includes teacher’s notes, full answers to each worksheet, plus suggestions for extension activities for the more able pupils.
Ideal for ages 11-14/KS3 (Years 7-9) or S1-3 in Scotland.
Other features of Übung macht den Meister include:
- An index which sets out clearly the topic of each worksheet, as well as the grammar and language covered
- English rubric on the worksheets makes them ideal for starters, end-of-lesson fillers, cover lessons and homework
- Topics such as other German-speaking countries, cultural awareness of German-speaking Europe (e.g. history, geographical features, famous people, tourism)
- A quiz which could be completed as a group activity
- An answers section at the back
Longer reading texts at the back of the book suitable for higher ability pupils or which can be used as an activity for Able, Gifted & Talented children