Phonics Planning 3rd Edition is an essential planning tool for Early Years and Foundation Stage or Key Stage 1 teachers working with Letters and Sounds. The third edition is updated for the new National Curriculum and gives guidance on:
- – Daily and weekly planning from Reception to Year 2
- – Planning the revised order in which sounds are taught
- – Guidance on new rules for spelling
- – New games and activities
- – Four part lessons: Review, Teach, Practise, Apply
The accompanying CD contains printable resources for all activities and a full copy of Phonics Planning 3rd Edition which can be customised to suit your school needs.